Our Maintenance Services Include
- Major repairs including unit body refurbishment, structural repair or fire damage repair
- Replacement or repair of major assemblages such as hopper, packer links, arms and mounts.
- Hydraulic troubleshooting, repair or replacement of hydraulic assemblies as well as hydraulic hose fabrication
- Electrical troubleshooting or replacement of minor or major harnesses
- MD3 Programming
- Proximity Switches, Solenoids, Lights, Cameras, Scales
- Hydraulic troubleshooting
- Hose fabrication
- Cylinder reseal, repair or replacement
- Valve testing and reseal
- Structural repair of all arm assemblies
- Packer blade and slide repair or replacement
- Structural repair of body – roof repair, floor repair, tailgate repair
- Replacement of wearable items – wear plates, brass wear
Mobile Service and Preventative Maintenance
- Preventative maintenance inspection
- Inspection of all functions
- Visual inspection of wearable items
- Visual inspection of body and mounting system
- Hands-on inspection of electrical and hydraulic systems for condition and routing
- Lubrication – grease body, replace hydraulic filter, circulate hydraulic fluid through filter buggy
- Testing and adjustment of hydraulic pressures and inspection and adjustment of arm angles
- Test and adjustment of all safety devices, proximity sensors
- Adjustments as necessary for operating speeds, modulation, and dynamics
- Diagnostics of arm and packer hydraulic functions
- Inspection and minor repairs of electrical system
- Wiring harness repair and replacement
- Proximity sensor, relays, switches, component adjustment, repair, replacement
- Diagnostics of Hydraulic system, components, and function, checking pressures
- Inspection and minor repairs of hydraulic system
- Reservoir, power transfer (PTO), pump, valve, cylinder repair and replacement.
- Hose, tube line, fitting repair and replacement
- Inspection of chassis, arm and body structure integrity
- Chassis, dump arm, body structure, frame, cross members, and fastener minor repair and replacement.
- Packer, sweep blade, hopper, and body wear plates, linkage, bearing minor repair and replacement.
- Dump arm, gripper assembly, bearings, pins, bushings repair and replacement.
- All Dadee OEM parts are warrantied for six (6) months from date of purchase. All aftermarket parts are warrantied for 90 days from date of purchase. Warranty covers parts only – we do not cover labor, troubleshooting, downtime, or any other expense.
PARTS RETURN POLICY
- All items to be returned must be preapproved by our parts manager.
- All items must be new, unused and in saleable condition.
- Must include the invoice number on which they were purchased.
- Must include the Return Authorization Number on the package or packing slip.
- The items must be normally stocked by us at the time of return (not at time of sale).
- Freight charges must be prepaid.
- May be returned with no restocking fee within ninety days. From ninety to 180 days they may be returned with a 30% restocking fee.
Advanced Maintenance Training Dates 2018 (Training @ Dadee Manufacturing Phoenix, AZ)
- June 7 & 8
- September 6 & 7
- November 8 & 9
- Please contact email@example.com for additional training information